Jonathan A. Rachel Jonathan
son of S. & M. K. Smith APR. 9, 1800 JUNE 22, 1793
OCT. 19, 1872 - DEC. 25, 1875 OCT. 9, 1866 FEB. 27, 1867
These three are buried together in Mount Moriah Cemetery near Mark in Davis County, Iowa.
My fourth Great Grandparents, Jonathan and Rachel were the parents of 10 children:
- Abraham (1816-1900) married first Rowanna (last name unknown), second Elizabeth (last name unknown); buried in Mount Moriah Cemetery
- John (1818-1852) died in Pennsylvania
- Nancy (1820-1910) married Patrick Bennett, buried in Rock Creek Cemetery, Wahoo, Nebraska
- Julia Ann (1824-?)
- Ruth (1825-by 1866) married first Lebius Simmons, second Cyrus R.Webb
- Mary (1827-?) married Mathias Cook
- Elizabeth (1831-1912) married Joseph Stuart, buried in Upper Mabel Cemetery, Lane County, Oregon
- Amasa (1835-1912) died in Idaho
- Sophia Isabel (1839-1868) died in Virginia
- Samuel (1842-1916) married Mary K. (last name unknown), buried in Upper Mabel Cemetery, Lane County, Oregon
Young Jonathan A. was the son of Samuel and Mary K. Smith, grandson of Jonathan and Rachel.