Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday's Faces from the Past - by J. J. Willy





Both of these photographs have the name "J. J. Willy" written on them in the place typically used for the photographer's name.  The young woman is so nicely dressed.  It's hard to see but I think she has a cameo pin on her collar.  The toddler looks like a boy to me.  They may or may not be related to each other.  Neither one of them is related to me as far as I know.  The photos were among many others left in the Old Trunk in the Attic with my Grandma, most likely belonging to her mother Sadie McGrath or her Aunt Alice Negley.  These people could be family friends from around Hamilton or Clay County, Nebraska.  It might also be that they are distant relatives from Iowa.  

If you believe you know who either of these two are, please leave a comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment