Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friday's Faces from the Past - Patton

Aren't they adorable?  These sweet faces belong to Chester Lee Patton and his sister Mildred Janice.  The photo was given to my Great Grandmother's sister Alice Negley from "Bertie".  If I knew Bertie's last name, I might be able to figure out the connection.  These children aren't related to me and I'd be glad to give this photo to a descendant.  





Through census records, I think I've tracked them down.  They just might be the children of John and Bertie Patton in Pointsett County, Arkansas in 1920 and 1930.  I say that because Bertie is cited as having been born in Nebraska.  Assuming that is right, I added the photo to this findagrave memorial for Chester.  No one has responded there.  If you know of these Patton's, please leave a message!  If you know I have the wrong family, PLEASE let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment